- eBook titles purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- You are permitted to download the eBook but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorised copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- If you transfer possession of the eBook to a third party, the licence is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the eBook
- you may print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the eBook are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this licence agreement or under applicable law.
The ebook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the ebook. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. This agreement is governed by English law and may be executed by electronic signature. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, agree to be bound by its terms and conditions and waive the right to dispute the validity of this Agreement in connection with use of electronic signature for its execution.