Published: October 14, 2019
Location: Covent Garden, London
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 DOE, plus bonus (£3,000-6,000)
Location: London (Covent Garden), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Fixed Term, 12 month Maternity Cover
Industry: Media / Publishing
Experience: Previous experience of event and product marketing preferential
Incisive Media is a fast growing, award winning B2B media and events business serving the financial services and technology markets. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media. Investment Europe is the leading brand for fund selectors and asset managers across Europe and International Investment is the leading brand for independent financial advisers & wealth management professionals worldwide.
What you will be doing
The Marketing Executive will implement marketing communications on time and within budget in order to meet business objectives for the aforementioned brands. They will ensure that all product information is accurate and up-to-date at all times and will strive to meet group marketing target and ROI objectives.
- Produce, monitor and control the effectiveness of all marketing and promotional material including flyers, brochures, promotional letters, email and web marketing material etc.
- Liaise with relevant departments internally to ensure effective marketing of events at all levels – sales, operations, editorial and design
- Manage social media networks including LinkedIn and Twitter, promoting the brands to ensure growth as well as managing content and PPC
- Closely monitor and report delegate target on all events, updating central sheets to ensure accurate financial reporting at group level
- Regular monitoring and reporting of marketing spend against budget. Maintaining the central cost control sheets in order to keep an accurate record of costs.
- To conduct clear post-event analysis and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities to assist in the planning of future campaigns. To include; booking patterns, no-show rates, marketing spend, data review and channel analysis
- Develop effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our brands to the audience
- Build on product messaging that sets our brands apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
This role covers events within the Financial Services industry; primarily European, but from time to time, you may be asked to work on other brands.
What we value
We are looking for an organised and proactive individual who can take responsibility of their projects by creating marketing plans within set budgets. A commercially aware individual who is motivated by meeting targets and ROI objectives while working as part of a team.
- Previous experience of event and product marketing preferential
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and copywriting experience
- Proven Experience of managing timescales and budgets
- Excellent writing and verbal skills with the ability to analyse marketing results
- An understanding of Digital Marketing & Google Analytics
- Thrives under pressure and is proactive at coming up with innovative marketing solutions
How to Apply:
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on ‘I’m Interested’ to start your journey.
If this isn’t the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Click on ‘Refer a friend’ to recommend someone.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
What you can expect from us:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Group personal pension plan
- Health Cash Plan (company paid)
- Life assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IM Foundation – staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
Plus a number of salary sacrifice benefits including cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments and many more!