Product Marketing Manager
Published: January 3, 2020
Location: Covent Garden, London
The Financial Services Forum (An Incisive Media company) is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to develop the brand position and delivery of both Member acquisition and retention marketing. The job will suit an experienced Marketing Manager with a background in product or subscription marketing. They will be keen to put their marketing skills to the test and drive acquisition and growth of new Members, as well as delivering value for existing Members.
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: up to 35,000 DOE plus 6,000 OTE
Type of Employment: 12 months FTC
Industry: Media / Publishing
Incisive Media is an award-winning information provider, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media.
The Product Marketing Manager role will focus on driving the acquisition and retention of Members. You will also be responsible for the overall brand position and marketing of The Forum’s extensive annual calendar of events. To succeed in the role, you will need to be proactive, efficient, organised and target driven.
- Implement successful marketing initiatives to grow brand reach & Member acquisition
- Support the sales pipeline with highly qualified, sales ready leads
- Develop and execute strategies that drive awareness and engagement of The Forum
- Take a data-driven approach to customising marketing assets and developing membership customer journeys
- Support the delivery of the digital communication strategy and deliver content across digital platforms
- Ensure all member communications are in line with brand guidelines
- Manage social media channels, providing insightful, relevant and timely content
- Manage and co-ordinate the content marketing schedule to drive member engagement and support SEO strategy
- Work closely with the product team on platform developments and improvements
- Develop and co-ordinate marketing activity across multiple channels including email, website, print, events and social media to drive lead generation and delegates at events
- Manage and co-ordinate all partnerships and presence at internal and industry events
- Monitor Member metrics (sales, revenue, opens, clicks, CPR, CPA etc.)
- Improve Member insight and sales conversion
- Develop customer data builds to increase effective targeting, response/conversion rates
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Work with the Membership Account Executive to onboard new Members and monitor engagement using our engagement tool
- Contribute to overall knowledge and expertise within the wider marketing team
- Management of the annual marketing budget
What we value
- B2B marketing experience in a role with a focus on membership or subscription marketing and close collaboration with a sales team
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing with a focus on email marketing and social media
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics to report on campaign effectiveness and customer engagement
- An understanding of how marketing is used to drive leads and how that’s measured
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce)
- Effective time management
- A strong commercial acumen
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
- A willingness to learn and take on new ideas
- A good work ethic
How to Apply:
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on ‘I’m Interested’ to start your journey.
If this isn’t the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Click on ‘Refer a friend’ to recommend someone.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
What you can expect from us:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Group personal pension plan
- Health Cash Plan (company paid)
- Life assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IM Foundation – staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
Plus a number of salary sacrifice benefits including cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments and many more!