Terms and conditions for awards entry
- The awards (the “Awards”) are open to UK businesses which meet the criteria set out in these Awards Entry
Terms and Conditions, Awards methodology and as specified for each category in the entry form. The host of
the Awards is Arc Media Holdings Limited, with company number 13558953 and registered address at Unit 4
Caxton Road, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9NZ, England (the “Host”).
- Entrants to the Awards shall be deemed to have accepted these Awards Entry Terms and Conditions.
- We will only accept online entries for the Awards using the standard online entry form available on the
Host’s website. All entries should follow the entry criteria specified on the entry form, and provide clear
information on what the company, project, campaign, or individual set out to achieve, what they achieved,
and why they deserve to win.
- Employees of the Host, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Awards
(including but not limited to current judges and sponsors) may not enter the awards.
- All entries should provide the name of the project, campaign, or individual as you would like it to appear
on a shortlist, as well as the name of the company involved.
- All entries should be primarily focused on achievements during the timeline indicated in the entry criteria.
- Any uploaded supporting documents must be under 2GB.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from the individual they are
nominating (if applicable) and from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This
- Literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs;
- Pictures and graphics;
- Blueprints of architecture;
- Plays and screenplays;
- Audio-visual recordings such as movies;
- Sound recordings
- PowerPoint presentations.
- All entries should be unique. If you are entering more than one category, then each entry must be tailored
to meet the criteria of each individual category entered.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of experts which will determine a shortlist and a winner for each
category. The decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries will
remain strictly confidential between the entrant and the Host until the Host decides to publish or announce
the shortlists and/or winners in accordance with these Awards Entry Terms and Conditions.
- Each category will have one winner who will win the industry award offered by the Host. The award has no
cash value and no cash alternative will be provided to award winners. The number of winners per category may
change at the discretion of the chair of the judging panel and the Host.
- If an entry is deemed more appropriate for another category, the entry may be disqualified in the or moved
to another category subject to the discretion of the Host, without notifying the entrant in advance.
- The opening date, closing date and date of the awards ceremony are indicated on the entry criteria.
- Entries arriving after the closing time and date will be disqualified.
- Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the entry criteria will be disqualified
subject to the discretion of the chair of the judging panel.
- If a winner or shortlisted entrant rejects their award or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms
and Conditions, that entry will be forfeited, and the Host shall be entitled to select another entrant for
the shortlist or as a winner
- Entrants should disclose all relevant information in their submission. Any entries found to have omitted
details that may have influenced the judges’ decision could be disqualified subject to the discretion of the
chair of the judging panel.
- Entries should be made in good faith by the entrant and entrants/submissions should not be subject to any
legal ruling, either impending or actual, or government action that would bring the awards into disrepute.
The chair of the judges reserves to right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these criteria and
their decision will be final.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost during the online submission process. We recommend that
you keep a copy of your submission(s) for future reference.
- Entrants’ details may be made available, including: name, job title, company, email address, phone number
and selected demographics to Awards sponsors, under legitimate interest. Our sponsors may contact you about
their products and services.
- The winners may be asked to participate in publicity relating to the Awards which may include the
publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Entrants will be informed via email if your entry has been shortlisted. The shortlist of entrants will also
be published after the closing date and on the Host’s website in advance of the relevant Awards ceremony.
The winner will be announced at the Awards ceremony, and on the Host’s website and other media platforms
after the Awards ceremony. The announcements of the shortlists and the winners for companies will include
company names and the title of the entries. For individual entrants the announcements will include your
name, title of your entry and (if applicable) company name and job title. If you want to reduce the amount
of detailed information published, then please contact the awards team indicated on the awards website
before the closing date of the Awards.
- All Awards ceremonies are paid-for events and all attendees, including shortlisted entrants, will need to
purchase tickets to attend. The Host accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Awards or
Awards ceremonies. If your entry is chosen as the winner and you do not attend the Awards ceremony, then you
will be informed via email the day after the event.
- The Host shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by
something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather
conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots,
civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force
- If you have any questions about the Awards or how to enter, please email the awards team as indicated on the
- The Host reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, the Awards or categories of Awards with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its
control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud). The
decision of Host in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered
condition 20 and 21 regarding announcement of the shortlists and winners.
- The Awards will be governed by the law of England and Wales and entrants to the Awards submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.